Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm in!

I found out that I got in to the One of a Kind show for Christmas. It is about a week less than 6 months away.
I started a to do list and it is very very long.
Tomorrow is night 5 of printing at Sheridan. I have been getting quite a bit done but I will need more fabrics than I am going to be able to print in the next 6 weeks.
I think I may sign up to use the studio again in the fall if it is available.
A friend and previous coworker offered me a light table that I could potentially convert into an exposure table to burn silk screens. I just have to figure out if I can find a way to fit it into my basement studio.
T may have to move his paintings and easel up to the spare bedroom and allow me to claim every square inch of the basement as my work space. I LOVE having a designated place to work. Lucky me.

Here is a sneaky peeky at some of my test swatches:)

1 comment: