Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sheridan

Well, last night was like a huge clash of past and present! The studio has a tonne of screens from my old place of employment, plus some of our scrap strike offs for rags. It was very strange to see my work and my school mixed together. The college is a little fancier than when I was there but still pretty much the same.
It has been 10 years since I graduated...Two big changes I noticed:
1. signs that say no smoking outside and a list of fines associated with that
2. signs that say no cell phones in the life drawing classes.
Both good changes!
I managed to coat and expose nine screens and I worked on some artwork for other designs. Next week I am going to go early so I can strip my bigger screens and then print print print! It was so exciting and inspiring to be there.
I still haven't heard from the One of a Kind show...what the heck is the hold up???
Today I plan to go and drop off my application for the Baby Expo in Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment