Friday, January 6, 2012

Studee - O

It's that time of the year again...My studio looks like a hurricane went through it. I am trying to organize and purge and sort...and it's completely overwhelming. I am a fabric and notions hoarder. It's best to just come clean and admit it.

I went to buy more bins and decided against it. No point in having more places to pack things away where I can never find them.

I think instead I should invest in some cork board and make a spot to hang up my scissors and rulers? haha

I was just trying to go onto Pinterest so I could see some beautiful studios and get movitated...but Pinterest is unavailable...I guess I will just have to tackle the mess on my own.

Both kids are napping. No time like the present to get down there and get to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment